You should not access or use this Site until you have carefully read and agreed to these terms and conditions of use (the “Terms”).
By using this Site, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not further access or use the Site. You should check the Site and these Terms periodically for modifications. South Point may modify the Site and/or the Terms from time to time without notice to you.
If South Point makes material changes to the Terms we will post the revised Terms and the revised effective date on this Site and/or provide notice by some other means. By using the Site following any modifications to the Terms, you agree to be bound by these Terms as modified. These Terms supersede all previous notices or statements regarding our terms and conditions of use with respect to this Site.
1. Use of this Site. South Point provides you with access to and use of the Site subject to your compliance with the Terms. By using this Site, or submitting information through this Site, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are not at least 18 years of age, you may not use this Site without the express consent of an adult. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Site.
2. Prohibited Uses. The Site may be used only for lawful purposes. You are responsible for your own communications, including the upload, transmission and posting of information, and are responsible for the consequences of your posting on or through the Site. South Point specifically prohibits any use of the Site, for: (a) posting any (i) information which is incomplete, false, inaccurate or not your own, (ii) trade secrets or material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you have a valid license from the owner which permits you to post it or (iii) material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another; (b) impersonating another person; (c) engaging in or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation, or which fails to comply with accepted Internet protocol; or (d) transmitting or transferring (by any means) information or software derived from the Site to foreign countries or certain foreign nations in violation of US laws. In addition, you are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site or South Point’s systems or network security, including, without limitation, the following: (i) accessing data not intended for users of the Site or gaining unauthorized access to an account, server or any other computer system; (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures; (iii) attempting to interfere with the function of the Site, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing”, “crashing”, or sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (iv) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of the Site’s or South Point’s systems or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
3. Please note that the purpose of this website is limited to providing you with general information about our company and its philosophy. We do not not render or offer to render investment advice through this website. Nothing on this website constitutes or forms a part of any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever.
The information provided by South Point on the Site does not constitute investment, consulting, legal, accounting, tax, or other regulated advice or services, and such information should not be relied upon when making investment or other business decisions. South Point does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Users’ Content displayed, uploaded, posted on any message board, or otherwise distributed through the Site by any subscriber, information provider or any other third party. South Point expressly disclaims any liability related to Users’ Content, and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Subscriber Content shall be at your sole risk.
The Site may contain links to sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that South Point is not responsible for the availability of, or the content or software applications located on or through any External Site. You should contact the site administrator for such External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or External Sites.
This policy explains how cookies are used on this website. The policy may be amended from time to time. When we do, we will let you know by appropriate means such as by posting the revised policy on this page with a new “Last Updated” date (below). By using this site you agree to the placement of cookies on your computer in accordance with the terms of this policy. If you do not wish to accept cookies from this site please either disable cookies or refrain from using this site.
1. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can recognise you when you revisit and remember certain information about you. This can include which pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms and the time and date of your visit.
2. Types of Cookies
There are two main types of cookies:
• Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is, when you leave the site. Session cookies allow the website to recognise you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently. For example, session cookies enable a website to remember that a user has placed items in an online shopping basket.
• Persistent cookies: in contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. They therefore enable the website to “recognise” you on your return, remember your preferences, and tailor services to you.
In addition to session cookies and persistent cookies, there may be other cookies which are set by the website which you have chosen to visit, such as this website, in order to provide us or third parties with information.
We currently use, and may use in the future, the following types of cookies on this website.
We use session cookies to:
• help us maintain security and verify your details whilst you use the website as you navigate from page to page, which enables you to avoid having to re-enter your details each time you enter a new page.
We use persistent cookies to:
• help us recognise you as a unique user when you return to our website so that you do not have to input your details multiple times as you move between our pages or services
• remember how you have customised your use of this site, such as your preferred currency and time zone
• collect and compile anonymous, aggregated information for statistical and evaluation purposes to help us understand how users use the website and help us improve the structure of our website.
As with first party cookies, you are able to block third party cookies through your browser settings.
4. Refusing Cookies on this Site
Last modified: January 2, 2018